The Australian International School is an accredited school in Cambodia. All children who are under eighteen years, are entitled to be enrolled for early childhood education, primary or secondary level.
- To provide an efficient process of enrollment that satisfies the needs of both students and the School.
- To provide a fair and equitable opportunity to attend the School.
- Parents or guardians must fill in the enrollment form. Parents or guardians must provide relevant information as required in the form, in relation to the student’s studies and health, to fulfill the requirement of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
- An original birth certificate or passport as proof of date of birth must be sighted and the school will make a photocopy.
- Parents or guardians must provide an immunization status certificate to the school regardless of whether the child is or is not immunized.
- Students will be allocated to classes. The maximum number of students per class is 25 students.
- Students seeking enrollment on specific curriculum grounds, the National Curriculum, the Australian Curriculum or the Co-Curriculum.
- Students with Disabilities and Impairments will be enrolled along with all other eligible children.
- The Principal has the authority to defer admission for a reasonable period of time in order that enquiries of the previous school are carried out in the interests of the student.
To enroll at the Australian International School, students must fulfill the following requirements:
- Enrollment form with photos attached
- Birth certificate
- Document of previous studies
- Relevant document
Once the application has been received by the Administration Office, an interview will be arranged for you and your child with the principal or assistant principals. The principal and staff will be able to provide information about the possibilities for your child studying at the School. Once this has been agreed upon, your child will be able to start the class.
If you require bus transportation, the office will help you complete the request form for the School bus. Before the School starts, we will notify you of the time that the bus will call for your child.
Uniforms will be available for purchase from the Administration Office.