The Australian International School is an accredited school in Cambodia. All children who are under eighteen years, are entitled to be enrolled for early childhood education, primary or secondary level.
- To provide an efficient process of enrollment that satisfies the needs of both students and the School.
- To provide a fair and equitable opportunity to attend the School.
- Parents or guardians must fill in the enrollment form. Parents or guardians must provide relevant information as required in the form, in relation to the student’s studies and health, to fulfill the requirement of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
- An original birth certificate or passport as proof of date of birth must be sighted and the school will make a photocopy.
- Parents or guardians must provide an immunization status certificate to the school regardless of whether the child is or is not immunized.
- Students will be allocated to classes. The maximum number of students per class is 25 students.
- Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds, the National Curriculum, the Australian Curriculum or the Co-Curriculum.
- Students with Disabilities and Impairments will be enrolled along with all other eligible children.
- The Principal has the authority to defer admission for a reasonable period of time in order that enquiries of the previous school are carried out in the interests of the student.
To enroll at the Australian International School, students must fulfill the following requirements:
- Enrollment form
- Relevant document